Wednesday, July 28, 2004

 

Two more from Wendy Holden

I hope I've finished with these! I checked the waiting piles of books and didn't see any more of them. I've asked my family to slip any unread Wendy Holden's straight into the bin without telling me.

Gossip Hound and Bad Heir Day by Wendy Holden.

No safe sex in either of these books. Loads of women without a brain in their heads and golddigging hearts. Read other people's reviews at Amazon Gossip Hound reviews and Bad Heir Day reviews.

I have only this to say about Bad Heir Day: It would have been a more satisfying story if Anna had written a version of The Nanny Diaries at the end instead of having her learn nothing at all from her stupidity and naivete.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?