Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

Oh NO! A meme!

I'm shocked, shocked to get bumped for a meme. Twice. EACA and Amazonfemme. I don't know anyone to pass it on toward so I'll claim some of Sheelzebub's extra nominations.

I must let you know that I do not lightly stray from the blogging of books. (Go ahead, roll your eyes)

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451. Which book do you want to be?

Shadow Man by Melissa Scott

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Asher Lev and Danny Saunders

The last book you bought is?

Rent Girl by Michelle Tea. Actually I bought 5 or 6 books this afternoon and that is the one I started reading right away.

What are you currently reading?

I just finished Rent Girl and I've just set down White Jenna by Jane Yolen

Five books you would take to a deserted island:

Some Foxfire books. I'm going to claim a set of three as an omnibus and bring two though I've never seen them in that format. These are great books and very handy. We gave some to my parents for their 25th anniversary in preparation for their retirement...they just celebrated their 50th anniversary.

The Scar by China Mieville, Solitaire by Kelley Eskridge (what can I say? I'm still thinking about this book), and Carpe Jugulum by Terry Pratchett.

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
I'm claiming some of Sheelzebub's pings. see above

Comments:
You wuss.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?