Thursday, June 23, 2005

 

Down these DARK SPACEWAYS edited by Mike Resnick

Sometimes I get very annoyed with the
Science Fiction Book Club. Like when after I'd been an active member for over 10 years and had bought books within three monthes and they called up to invi9te me to join complete with new member # and new obligations to buy. They had wiped out my old # and buying history! I also get annoyed when they send two sets of choices within 6 weeks and both need to be responded to (I respond online now).

Most of the time I like the SFBC. I like getting the books I would buy anyway but at a lower price and I like the special offers like Down These DARK SPACEWAYS. I enjoyed the stories. The blurb and reviews are correct; these are good mysteries with solid science fiction - not gimmicky on either part.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?