Monday, April 30, 2007

 

And we're back!

Sorry for all that empty webspace. It was a tough year! During the tough times I kept reading because, well because reading is what I do when things are tough and when things are good. Reading buffers me from sadness and gives me hope and opens up dreams. The good news is that I'm reading a lot and enjoying it as much as ever. I've been working as a substitute teacher at the local high school and some days I get reading done while the students buckle down to their work...other days I only get reading in during my lunch break.

As you might imagine substitutes don't get paid much but luckily I have re-discovered the joys of the public library AND since the library is just a parking lot away from the high school I am much much better at returning the books on time.

On to lists and reviews!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?